I’d like to share 10 Ways to Push Up Sales in 2011.
- Single task when talking to customers on the phone so you don’t miss critical information and subtle voice signals.
- Follow up on hot leads the instant you receive them. Don’t wait an hour or a day.
- Take ten minutes. Write down the profile of your ideal customer because it increases the odds of spotting the perfect target.
- Sell every day. Servicing is not selling. Selling is about getting new business. Servicing is about making sure current business goes smoothly. I repeat . . . sell every day.
- Know how much time it takes to phone prospects. It takes 60 minutes to call 20 people and leave messages. If you call 20 people and have 3 to 5 conversations, you’ll spend 90 minutes on the phone. If you want more business, schedule more time to call more people.
- Value, value, value! Bring more to every call and you will sell more.
- Get in the habit of calling customers after the order delivers and ask, “How did we do?”
- Customers will say, “Your price is high.” Plan now to give a better response.
- Start smiling before you pick up the phone. People buy more from friendly salespeople. Have a yearly sales goal. Break it into weekly increments.
- Have a plan to hit the number. If you miss your weekly number two weeks in a row, rethink your plan. Figure out what you should be doing more of and change immediately. I want you to have a great year.
What are you doing to push your sales up?
We can help. Pine Press Printing. Your hometown printer in Lexington, SC 29072