- Persistence – “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not. Genius will not. Education alone will not. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” ~ Calvin Coolidge, 30 the president of the United States
- Patience – “I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.” ~ Margaret Thatcher, former prime minister of the United Kingdom
- Desire – “Desire is the ingredient that changes the hot water of mediocrity to the steam of outstanding success.” ~ Zig Ziglar, American author, salesman, and motivational speaker
- Empathy – “Everyone has an invisible sign hanging around their neck saying, “Make me feel important.” Never forget this message when working with people.” ~ Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.
- Conscientiousness – “The customer isn’t always right. But if you don’t listen to them, your product won’t be either.” ~ Oli Gardner, cofounder of Unbounce Marketing
- Authenticity – “People don’t buy what you do: they buy why you do it.” Sion Sinek, author of Start with Why
- Adaptability – “All failure is failure to adapt.” ~ Max McKeown, author of The Innovation Book
- Competitiveness – “In business, the competition will bit you if you keep running. If you stand still, they will swallow you.” ~ Victor Kiam, former owner of the New England Patriots and CEO of Remington Products
Let us help you figure out new marketing approaches for your business!
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it just makes great business sense.