We’re coming into the busiest time of the year for most businesses, and it’s time to pull out all the stops! It’s time to come up with a few new ideas on how to make your company stand out in the crowd and keep you from reaching into the same old bag of tricks.
While you may be focused on the day-to-day running of your business, it’s often hard to come up with a new perspective on your marketing. So we’ve come up with a list of a few tips to help get you started implementing some new ideas.
- Target Your Own Customers – The best way to increase your sales is to look at your own customer list. Companies often forget to look at past sales because they are so concentrated on creating new sales. Good record keeping is vital in searching those customer lists for repeat business.
- A Direct Mail Piece that advertises one specified product or service to past customers that purchased that product or service is an excellent way to reel in repeat business.
- Keep it Personal – Do you remember as a kid how excited you would get when a letter came in the mail addressed to you? With the onset of digital marketing, postal mail holds the same excitement when we see a letter hand addressed to us.
- Professional Note Cards are a classy way to drop your clients a thank you letting them know how much you appreciate their business, and it always makes a great impression!
- Take it Outside – Most companies tend to turn to the tried and true forms of marketing and rarely step out of their marketing Taking your message to the streets and putting it in front of your prospects.
- Yard Signs, Banners, Door Graphics and Car Magnets are all great ways you can keep your message rolling outside of your brick and mortar storefront.
Turn to our marketing team to help you engage your customers and reenergize your business with fresh new ideas in Printing, Mailing, and Promotional Products all found at Pine Press Printing.
Let us help you figure out new ways to market your business!
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it’s just good business sense!