Who refers to “search engines” anymore? We just say “Google it!” Google must have done something right if people use their company name to describe an entire industry. Here are some examples of brand names that became generic names.
- Do you reach for a Kleenex or a tissue?
- Do you use a Crock-Pot or a slow-cooker?
- Do you relax in a Jacuzzi or a hot tub?
- Do you put on ChapStick or lip balm?
- Do you need a Q-Tip or a cotton swab?
- Do you have a Band-Aid or an adhesive bandage?
If your name becomes synonymous with your work, you’ve claimed a great place in your market.
Let us help you figure out new way to market your business!
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it just makes great business sense.