If your online marketing efforts are having a hard time gaining momentum, it’s time to combine those online marketing components with these off-line print marketing pieces.
- Direct mail is one of the most effective forms of advertising because it reaches your highly targeted audience, and it has a high response rate.
- Brochures explain who you are and what you do with compelling images and a brief overview of your products and services.
- Booklets highlight your expertise by giving your customers and prospects useful information and helpful advice.
- Letterhead and envelopes create company recognition and familiarity with your brand.
- Annual reports help promote your organization’s achievements and future plans to your vendors, customers, supporters, and employees.
- Catalogs provide prospects with a sampling of your products, along with specific details and order information.
- Case studies allow you to share success stories from satisfied customers who have used your products to solve specific solutions.
- Postcards offer inexpensive, quick promotions for announcing upcoming sales or specials.
- Sales letters can be used as a personalized, friendly way to explain new offers or products.
- Trade shows mean customers and prospects are in one central location. Hand out your marketing materials, display your products, and give hands-on demonstrations to help boost the interest level in your products and services.
Let us help you create a marketing plan to make a great impression on your customers.
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it’s just good business sense!