Direct-Mail Marketing is a way to get an accurate response rate to your marketing technique. Here are a few things that you might not know about Direct-Mail Marketing.
6 Secrets of Direct-Mail Marketing
One of the best-kept marketing secrets in the world of business is the unique ability of direct-mail marketing to boost the sales of most businesses. Frankly, a lot of advertising agencies don’t push direct-mail because it is difficult to do – but once understood and mastered, it can provide a steady, regular source of new prospects and customers.
Here are six reasons your company should consider using direct-mail marketing:
- It eliminates your invisibility. Direct-mail marketing creates front-of-mind awareness about your business with hundreds, maybe even thousands, of buyers who don’t even know you exist.
- It is low-cost advertising. Direct-mail marketing allows you to target the audience you want to reach. You don’t have to pay to advertise to people who aren’t even prospects.
- It overcomes sales resistance. Monthly direct-mail creates name recognition, a familiarity which helps many customers feel comfortable buying from you.
- It creates customer loyalty. By keeping in touch, you’ll see your customers’ loyalty deepen and watch your overall sale volume grow.
- It gives you a competitive advantage. Most managers understand the benefits of direct-mail, yet only one in 80 uses it. You’ll enjoy a tremendous competitive advantage when using direct-mail.
- It supports your sales staff.Direct-mail “paves the way” before outside prospects are contacted and “follows up” after the prospect is contacted.
For more information about the direct mail services Pine Press Printing offers, please feel free to call us at (803) 359-9162.