Some of life’s best lessons are learned from watching successful people. Here are 10 of my favorite “secrets” of success:
- Find something that you like to do and do it with a passion.
- People don’t fail in business; they simply quit trying. Einstein said he wasn’t smarter than other people; he simply wouldn’t quit.
- Do your best to be as great as your children think you are.
- Find something that’s hard to do because you will have fewer competitors to deal with.
- Four critical words to use: I need your help.
- Remember failure isn’t fatal and success isn’t final.
- It’s better to attempt something great and fail than to attempt nothing and succeed.
- Make a to-do list each day and take on the toughest first.
- It takes years to become an overnight success.
- The best substitute for genius is persistence.
I believe : The “secrets” of success aren’t really secrets. It’s just that some people don’t know what they are. I challenge you to select three of the success “secrets” as the ones you will implement this week. Next time you need help with an important printing or marketing project, Pine Press Printing & Marketing would love to become your partner for success!
Pine Press Printing & Mailing delivers. Guaranteed!
Pine Press Printing your friendly hometown printer in Lexington, SC 29072