Investing your time and finding ways to make clients happy proves you really care and are committed to fostering a long-term relationship.
I suggest you print this list out and post it close to your desk. When you have that rare moment to consider your next move, there will be 5 quick tips right in front of you. Think of a client and implement one of these suggestions. I guarantee you will see results. You cannot go wrong with No.1, try it first.
1. Send a written thank you card, and not just after your first appointment.
2. Take clients out for a meal.
3. Have your boss call and thank the customer for their business to show them they’re important.
4. Who doesn’t enjoy getting mail that shows others are thinking about us? Send a card to brighten your customer’s day.
5. When you get the first order from a new customer, give them a small thank you gift in return.
Bonus: Pay your client a sincere compliment. People like it when salespeople notice and remark on something positive. That’s why compliments strengthen relationships.
BTW we can create you a really cool, custom “Thank You” card. Using your logo, beautiful colors or a photograph to help make it memorable.
Pine Press Printing & Mailing delivers. Guaranteed!
Pine Press Printing your friendly hometown printer in Lexington, SC 29072