It’s that time of year when our customers start calling asking us what they should give as a customer appreciation gift for the holidays. It holds true that one of our top sellers is always a company calendar.
With so many styles and sizes available, we’re sure to find one your customers will come back for year after year. For us, our desk calendars are a big hit. We give them out from October through December every year. Our customers stop by specifically looking for them in December if they haven’t already gotten one.
Think about it; we are all creatures of habit. We get into a predictable routine that becomes comfortable and very familiar. And believe it or not, we are very picky about the kind of the calendars we like to use. As I sit in my office writing this, I can see three calendars within eyes reach of my computer.
- I have a Pine Press Printing desk calendar underneath my keyboard. (Works great to make a quick note.)
- I have a wall calendar with country scenes hanging on my wall. (Where my heart always wants to be.)
- And I have a motivational calendar sitting on my bookshelf that I flip every morning. (I look forward to my morning pep talk.)
- Look around your office, how many do you have? Do you have a favorite?
Our goal is to help you find creative ways to market and thank your customers. We look at it this way… when a client uses your calendar, they typically will keep coming back for a replacement each year. You may not get a chance to see them but once a year, but you can rest assure when they need a replacement they’ll come looking for you. Or better yet if they know they get one from you in the mail, they will hold off buying one just because they know yours will be on its way.
So, what’s the secret to creating the perfect promotional calendar? Here are some things to consider:
- Look for bright colors in the calendar images. People like to look at beautiful things.
- What is your client base and where would they use a calendar. Do they sit at a desk, travel, or work in a group setting?
- Do your customers seek a specialty calendar? Would they need a pocket calendar vs. a desk calendar?
- Do you have a favorite artist you can contract with to make a one-of-a-kind calendar?
- Get creative. Come up with a calendar that would match your industry. For example; a veterinarian could use a picture of cute pets, a landscaping company could use beautiful gardens, a photographer could use their own photos. etc.
- Offer business tips and insights that might be helpful.
- Always include your phone number, address, and website, so it is easily accessible.
- Add monthly discounts or deals. Promotional items offering promotions!
Take the time to think about your customers and where, how, and when they would use your promotional calendar.
The clue is to get them coming back for more. That’s when you know you have a customer-favorite calendar style on your hands.
You can’t go wrong with a company calendar. What other promotional product gets looked at 365 times a year?
Let us help you figure out new ways to market your business!
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it’s just good business sense!