If your business is looking for a way to stay in touch with and nurture your relationship with customers and prospects, now is a great time to create a drip marketing campaign. The phrase “drip marketing” refers to distributing small amounts of marketing consistently over an extended period of time. Here are a few types of drip campaigns to consider trying:
- Educational drip campaigns help to place your business as an industry expert by educating and informing your audience about your products, new features, industry news, etc.
- Competitive drip campaigns focus on the benefits of choosing your business over your competition and attempt to convince customers to give your products or services a try.
- Top of mind drip campaigns simply focus on staying in touch with your audience thru gentle reminders about your business.
- Promotional drip campaigns feature limited time offers and specials, as well as highlighting new products and services.
- We’ve missed you drip campaigns focus on re-engaging with your audience, bringing back previous customers, and renewing excitement for your brand.
- Thank you drip campaigns focus on showing appreciation to customers for their loyalty and business, and often feature enticing coupons and other forms of appreciation and encouragement for return business.
If you’d like additional ideas for creative ways to nurture strong relationships with your prospects and customers, we’re here to help. Stop by or call today!
Let us help you figure out new ways to market your business!
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it’s just good business sense!