February is the month for love. And there is no better time of the year to show your customer’s how much they mean to you.
As we approach Valentine’s Day, we reflect on our lives and the people around us. Yes, we know it’s a bit mushy, but we want to share a few ideas on how you can show your customers some love this month.
Showing your clients that you care, boils down to one word, appreciation! Your customer’s want to know that you value them for being loyal and they want to feel appreciated. In turn, they will feel good about your business.
Here are a few ideas to work on for this once-a-year month of love:
- Call your clients by name – Try to find ways to remember their name. This one small gesture shows them you value their business.
- Get to know them – Did you see a client out at one of your favorite restaurants or did you run into them at a baseball game? Make sure you make a point to say hello and remember it they next time you meet them in a business setting.
- Make them feel special – Treat your best customers like they should be treated. Hold a special after hour’s sale and deliver an invitation just for them or give them a discount on an item they have ordered over and over again.
- Support their business – Business is a two-way street, so reward your loyal customers by using their services whenever you can.
- Provide outstanding customer service – Understand your customer’s needs and solve their problems. Go out of the way to make sure they are taken care of and always respect your client by acknowledging an issue should one arise.
- Deliver on promises – Say what you mean and mean what you say and always keep your promises.
- Use your manners – A please and thank you goes a long way in making your customer feel appreciated.
- Support their causes – If your customer has a special project that they support, show you care by supporting their cause. Donate an auction item, offer a door prize and help promote their event.
- Value their opinion – Customers want to feel like you care about what they have to say. Ask for their suggestions or ideas and gladly accept their honest review on a product or service.
Taking the time to go out of your way to make sure your customers feel appreciated just makes good business sense.
Let us help you figure out new ways to market your business!
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it’s just good business sense!