Quality printed marketing materials are a great way to help build credibility amongst new prospects and customers. Not only can they enhance your professional image, create front-of-mind awareness, and advertise your company, but quality letterhead, envelopes, business cards, etc. also show you mean business. Here are a few tips how to increase credibility with marketing materials:
- Distribute newsletters on a regular basis to show your stability and persistence.
- Use quality, professional photos in all your marketing materials. If you don’t have nice photos, hire a photographer or freelancer to help build your photo library.
- Create ongoing postcard campaigns to maintain front of mind awareness and educate customers about your products and services.
- Consider including statement stuffer promotions into existing mailings to spread the word without increasing postage.
- Celebrate milestones by creating a business timeline that talks about your history. By providing some background you can not only personalize your customer’s experience but also increase your business legitimacy.
- Create marketing inserts that feature customer testimonials, references, and customer success stories.
- Supplement your print materials with a strong online presence through your website and social media.
- Write press releases and promote any awards, registrations, certifications, or other reputable information that will increase your credibility.
- Distribute customer loyalty cards that increase front of mind awareness and boost the likeliness of return visits to your business.
If you need help creating print materials that will enhance your credibility and professional appearance, give us a call today!
Pine Press Printing & Mailing delivers. Guaranteed!
Pine Press Printing your friendly hometown printer in Lexington, SC 29072