- Use intriguing, quality product imagery that grabs attention and portrays your messaging. Choose photos that not only intrigue but also define your product.
- Create an offer that is exclusive to your poster campaign, such as a specific URL or coupon code – to track which posters get the most attention.
- Bigger isn’t always better. While it can be tempting to get the biggest poster available, its effectiveness often depends where your audience will be relative to your poster. For example, if your poster is placed in a position where customers see it as they’re standing in line to pay, a smaller poster can be more better than an overwhelming huge 24”x36” poster.
- Keep it fresh. Update posters on a regular basis to not only add creativity to your campaigns, but also improve branding. Consider creating a campaign to introduce new products, or even to reintroduce uncommon products people may not realize you offer.
- Simplicity sells. Posters are created for an audience on the move, so keep the design simple with short messaging that is easy to read. Offer additional details via a URL or QR code.
- Use posters indoors or outdoors by choosing from a variety of paper choices, such as photo quality, matte gloss, or vinyl, UV coating or laminating, mounting, etc.
Marketing campaigns are most successful when they include a blend of marketing media. If you’d like help creating posters, as well as supplemental brochures, flyers, and more, stop by today!
Pine Press Printing & Mailing delivers. Guaranteed!
Pine Press Printing your friendly hometown printer in Lexington, SC 29072