- Include articles to inform and educate, including helpful tips and information about your products and services. Readers who enjoy your tips are more likely to read for more information and contact you directly for help or to buy from you.
- Use short stories, bulleted information, lists, and other forms of concise information. If necessary, include a link to additional information if the reader is interested to read more.
- Highlight industry professionals in a Q&A section about common questions and answers.
- Include relevant graphics, such as professional photos, charts, illustrations, and sidebars.
- Consider including a loyal customer success story with imagery and customer quotes that can help do the selling for you.
- If your goal is to create a magazine, avoid references that will date your publication. Rather, consider creating simple inserts to promote upcoming events or product announcements that can be easily updated and changed as needed.
Mail your product magazine as a direct mail piece, hand them out at trade shows or at sales calls, provide them at your front counter for prospects and customers, include them in informational and media kits, and post a link to request a copy on your website.
If you’d like help designing a product magazine your business will be proud to distribute, give us a call today! Our creative team has many ideas you’re sure to love.
Let us help you figure out some creative marketing approaches for your business!
Call us at 1-800-841-7861 or Request a FREE Quote to get started.
Pine Press Printing, Mailing, Marketing & Business Solutions
142 Ellis Avenue, Lexington, SC 29072
Great service starts with a personal touch…it just makes great business sense.