Studies have shown that some salespeople reduce their cold calling efforts by as much as 38% during tough times. That’s not good.
It may help to know that others have walked this path before you. Fuel yourself emotionally, spiritually and mentally with these ten inspirational quotes for sales success. Put a copy in your briefcase, on the wall of your office, and paste another copy on your refrigerator.
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
— Robert Schuller
- “Success is a ladder that cannot be climbed with your hands in your pockets.”
— Thomas Jefferson
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
— Truman Capote
- “Success covers a multitude of blunders.”
— George Bernard Shaw
- “I couldn’t wait for success … so I went ahead without it.”
— Jonathan Winters
- “There is no comparison between that which is lost by not succeeding and that which is lost by not trying.”
— Francis Bacon
- “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.”
— Beverly Sills
- “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent.”
— Marilyn Vos Savant
- “Success is not forever; and failure’s not fatal.”
— Don Shula
- “Failure is an event, never a person.”
— William Brown
Pine Press Printing & Mailing delivers. Guaranteed!
Pine Press Printing your friendly hometown printer in Lexington, SC 29072